10 Quotes for a taste of beautiful freedom
1) “I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” - Charlotte Bronte
2) “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” - Mahatma Gandhi
3) “From every mountainside, let freedom ring.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
4) “The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.” - Aung San Suu Kyi
5) “Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.” - Ayn Rand
6) “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” - William Faulkner
7) “Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.” - Daniel J. Boorstin
8) “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” - Kahlil Gibran
9) "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus
10) "Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves." - Friedrich Nietzsche
The editor's opinion: Free your mind!
To be truly free, our minds must also be totally free of everything that can slow them down: limiting thoughts, anxieties, fear of the future, fear of not being good enough, etc... We are often our own executioners without realizing it.
Why not also take a look at: